Geotechnique - Engineering Geology
- Geotechnical exploration, assessment of foundation soil, foundation counselling, geotechnical accompaying for tunnels, bridges, traffic and circuit routes, industrial, commercial and residential building
- Stability verifications for slopes, dumps, landfill systems
- Planning and supervision of rock and slope redevelopment works
- Engineering-geological survey
- Expert subsidence damage investigations
"In the department of Geotechnique/Engineering geology, structure and properties of subsoil are being investigated on a natural-scientific basis. Afterwards, the results are an important prerequisite, parti-cularly for the solution of structural and environmental-technical tasks.
Specialists with fare-reaching natural-scientific and technical knowledge willing to do intensive interdisciplinary cooperation and communication are wanted."