Prospecting - Assessment - Exploitation
- 50 years experience of prospecting, both at home and abroad
- Analyses of knowledge, assessment of abundance, investigation conceptions
- Search, exploration, modelling and stock calculations of deposits
- Permission and approvement procedures under mining law
- Investigations in terms of environmental impact, planning declaratory procedures, monetary valuation
"The supply with raw materials is of basic importance for the development of a country. Exploitation of raw materials on the other hand also means consumption of finite deposits, connected with surface usage and ecological conflicts of interest.
This development can only be met effectively by enormous experience, latest technology and lasting protection of the environment."